- File uploading and insertion
To upload files to the SESYNC website, you will be using software known as CKEditor, our WYSIWYG editor, and CKFinder, our file browser. To upload files and images:
- You can open the file upload dialog by clicking either the “insert image” button, or the “insert link” button. Use the link button for uploading files of any type other than images. Be sure to highlight your link text before clicking the link button.
- See the image dialog box below. Click the “browse server” button to upload your image (ignore the “upload” tab entirely).
- The link dialog box is below. Note the highlighted text. Click the “browse server” button to upload your file (again, ignore the “upload” tab).
- The browse images dialog box is below. Be sure that the “images” directory is expanded in the folder tree at left. Be sure that you click your destination directory in the folder tree.
- The browse files dialog box is below. Be sure that the “files” directory is expanded in the folder tree at left. Again, be sure your destination folder has been selected.
- After clicking the “+upload” button, you will see the following prompt. Click the “add files” button to browse to your file(s) to be uploaded.
- Below, a single file has been added, and waits for you to click the “upload” button. Note that you can add more files. If you need to upload multiple files, this would be the preferred method (Select all of your files to upload, then click the “upload” button). You can also remove individual files, or clear all files listed.
- Once you have clicked the “upload” button, your files will upload, & you will be presented with the dialog below. Simply double-click on the file you want to insert at the moment, and you will be brought back to the editor.