- Checking your Voicemail
Your SESYNC Voicemail is handled using Microsoft Unified Messaging. This means that you have a number of options for checking your voicemail from your phone, computer, e-mail or from office.
Remotely checking your voicemail
You can dial into SESYNC from any phone to check your voicemail and e-mail.
- Dial 410-919-4816
- When prompted for your extension use the last four digits of your phone number. For example if your phone number is 410-919-4810 you would enter 4810.
- Enter your voicemail pin and press #. If you never set your pin, or forgot it, please go to https://dialin.sesync.org to reset your PIN.
Change Voicemail message
- Dialin to Voicemail using above steps
- Press 6 to change personal options
- Follow the menu to change your greeting
Voice mail will appear as a message in Microsoft Outlook. When you open up a message, you will see an attempted transcription of the message, the calling number (if available), and a button to play your message.